Back in February, I created a post reviewing 5 different Black business and services. Since I enjoyed that experience, my friend Crystal and I decided to team up and compile a small list of clothing items from various black businesses, in order to focus more on apparel. In addition to being a close friend of mine, Crystal is also a fellow writer, a fashion/ sneaker enthusiast (check out her Instagram feature here!), Co-founder of We Aim Higher, Inc. , and founder of her own brand, ClarityNYC.
Below are a few of our current favorite pieces by some Black businesses that you may (or may not) know about:
*note: some products sold out in the process of us drafting this post*
- Spinal Cord Hoops (currently sold out): $111 | jeblanc
- Logan Heels (preorder): $275 | The Ekhator Label
- Vintage Initial Ring: $130 | Hustle with a Goal
- MOXI-102 Sunglasses: $285 | Coco and Breezy
- Foxtail Bracelet: starting at $75 | Divine Individual
- Vulcanized Shoes: $355 | Heron Preston
- Paisley Shopping Bag (currently sold out): $138 | Carlton Yaito
- Shopping Bag (restocked consistently): starting at $150 | Telfar
- FABS Uni-Tee: $50 | Visionary Society
- Titanium Grey Essential Longsleeve Body: $88 | Daily Paper
- Purple Tri- Tank (currently sold out): Cleair Monroe
- CUM Across It: $27 | Jezebel The Label
- Brown Strip T- Shirt: $150 | Eugene Taylor Brand
- Miya Knit Cardigan Dress: $209 | Hanifa
- Grey Unisex Jogger: $78 | Walker Wear
- 2- Way Tank Dress (Black): $175 | Dormeleven
- “Civilize Yourself” Long-Sleeve Tee: $175 | Pyer Moss
Though some of these products may be sold out, we highly suggest keeping up with these brands to see what else they have in store. I promise they won’t disappoint!
If you’d like to support Crystal further, her newly released Sincerely, A Woman tee is available for purchase now.
Keep up with Crystal!
blogger, designer, philanthropist